With home visits as a standard part of my service, I provide independent mortgage advice to clients in Leeds, Sheffield and surrounding local areas. By providing a personal touch, I can ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible, leaving you to concentrate on your day-to-day life while I take care of everything on your behalf.
Fully qualified and with a reputation built on results, I’m committed to giving you essential support at every stage.
What does my independent mortgage advice cover?
Mortgages don’t come in a ‘one size fits all’ package; depending on your situation, there are various different mortgages that may be suitable for your needs. You can learn more about the advice and information I offer by visiting the following pages on my website:
- How to get a mortgage: Contrary to popular belief, the question of how to get a mortgage isn’t a complicated one to answer – it simply comes down to circumstances, finances, research and good advice.
- The different types of mortgages: There a several different types of mortgage on the market today but not all types are suited to every applicant.
- What to do if you’ve been refused a mortgage: Applying for a mortgage can be stressful, so having some expert mortgage advice can offer some real peace of mind. Some mortgage applications are straightforward, while others can be more complicated.
- Buy to Let: Some people see their property as an altogether different type of investment; rather than live in it themselves, they’ll rent it out in order to generate an additional stream of income – which is where a buy to let mortgage comes in.
- Remortgage: If you’re looking to remortgage and need some friendly, tailored and independent advice, you’ve come to the right place! As an experienced and fully qualified advisor, I structure my advice to the individual needs of every client.
- Help to Buy: Help to buy is a government initiative to enable people to get (or stay) on the property ladder.
If you’d like to speak to a friendly, professional mortgage advisor in Leeds or Sheffield, you can call me now on 01226 693001 or contact me here and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
As a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments.